Are you an artist, a singer, a musician, or a band who is just starting out? Or, are you already established and looking for a new direction? If you are in need of publicity, public relations (PR), or promotion for your artistic or music-related endeavors, welcome to our publicity services branch, Dragonfly Publicity. The dragonfly symbolizes change, transformation, adaptability, and self-realization. And that’s what we want to help you do: emerge into the recognized artist that you deserve to be.
As an artist, you need to focus on your craft and creativity; you don’t want to spend time worrying about what and when to post on social media, writing your next blog, or how to create a press release. Let us focus on your promotion, so that you you focus on your art.
Publicity is all about generating awareness for an artist and creating a positive and respected image. Depending on your needs, we can start with the initial aspects of marketing, including general strategy consulting, website creation or updating, generating website traffic, artist biography writing, website content writing, blog writing, and photography.
Other areas of focus for us include:
- Attention-grabbing branding (logos, styles, and themes);
- Social media planning, creating, scheduling, and posting;
- Creating and distributing press releases;
- Media kits, media campaigns, and collaborating and interacting with the media; and
- Overall marketing project management, such as engaging with photographers, videographers, graphic designers, merchandise vendors, band managers, outside web designers, and more.
Additionally, we meld into the world of creative enhancement as needed, offering imaginative assistance with branding (style, merchandise, stage props, and album covers), artistic direction, types of songs to create, song titles, and album titles. We’re idea people—you name it, and we can help!
Our goal is to help you reach the next level by creatively providing materials so that your art garners the attention it deserves.